NO TIME



NO TIME


A programmer was crossing a road one day when a frog called out to him and said, “if you kiss me, i’ll turn in to a beautiful princess,”. The programmer bent over, pick up the frog and put it into the pocket. The frog spoke up again and said, “if you kiss me and turn me back into a beautiful princess, i will stay with you for one week,”
The programmer took the frog out from his pocket, smiled at it and returned it to his pocket. The frog then cried out, “if you kiss me and turn me back into a beautiful princess, i’ll stay with you and do anything you want.”. Again the programmer took the frog out, smiled at it and put it back into his pocket.
Finally the frog asked, “what is the matter with you? I’ve told you I’m a beautiful princess, i’ll will stay with you for a week ad i’ll do anything you wont. So, why won’t you kiss me?”
The programmer said, “Look, I’m a programmer. I don’t have time for a girlfriend, but a talking frog, now, that’s cool.”


See also :
The Fools on the Desert Three fools
The Princess and The Sea Worms
The Wind and The Sun
The Hermit and His Padi seeds
The Fisherman
Please All and You Will Please None

My post in Other blog
The Legend of the Mountain of Tangkuban Perahu
The Magic Box

0 komentar:

Post a Comment